Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dance Free





Tonight I waltz within your arms once more
Across the night sky’s celestial dance floor
As love extends her touch beyond the veil
And should you care to reach out, take my hand
And join me once more so our ship can sail
Upon the everlasting heavenly sea
And if you should ask me the question why
I’ll say again it is my heart’s decree
A whisper of truth upon a soft sigh
That to feel your love again I must die
And let the angels play the music’s score
For in you I have come to understand
That in your love I cannot fall or fail
As for all of time we dance where we are free





© J Farmer 2013
 

Form: Ivorian Sonnet XCIX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, your comments are always welcome

Contact Me, I'd be delighted to hear from you

Name

Email *

Message *

Tir na nog

Al's Sunday Photo Fiction

Pagan Insights Project

Pagan Blog Project