Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Whimsical Wednesday – 25 September 2013





As a poet I read a lot of poetry and some more on top. I also find one line taken out of context can lead to a whole new dimension of creativity. The idea of this challenge therefore is to create what comes to mind from lines of poetry.

This week’s lines of poetry are:


and I know she would not like that – At Emily's in Amherst by David Ray


And lust of fame was but a dream – The Old Stoic by Emily Bronte


that never fit into the distant waves – Puzzle Dust by Dorianne Laux



If you use this prompt please link back

2 comments:

  1. I was inspired today, so I wrote this:

    http://kattermonran.com/2013/09/25/whimsical-wednesday-lost-love/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you did, Al, thank you for taking the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, your comments are always welcome

Contact Me, I'd be delighted to hear from you

Name

Email *

Message *

Tir na nog

Al's Sunday Photo Fiction

Pagan Insights Project

Pagan Blog Project